Shipping & Returns
First, if you have a need to consider refunds and returns, you likely ordered a product from us. Which means we owe you a "Thank You!". Nothing makes us happier than a legion of happy customers, and as such we promise to do our very best to deliver an amazing product and experience, and rest assured, to make right any hiccups along the way. That said, here are some things you might want to know about our policy....
- You do not need to contact us first to return an item. However, it is sometimes helpful to discuss your reasons, as we can sometimes offer a quicker solution.
- All returns need to happen within 90 days.
- All items need to be like new/not installed, still in original packaging, with all of the original documentation and etc. Basically put, we will be reselling the item to an enthusiast like yourself, so imagine their response when they excitedly open the item. Your item could very well be a customer return. Be honest and good to your fellow humans.
- All returns are subject to inspection. Unfortunately, if the item is not new, been installed, missing items, or damaged in anyway, we will only be able to offer a partial refund.
- Parts returned after 90 days can be charged a restocking fee.
- No special order parts, books, DVD's, chemicals or oils can be returned.
- Shipping costs aren't refundable, unless we messed up and shipped you the wrong item.
- Any warranty returns will need be returned to the manufacture, not us. We will contact them on your behalf, though, and get the ball rolling based on their policies.
If you need to contact us for any reason, Contact Us with your order number and details about your product or concerns.
Same Day Shipping requires an order to be submitted before Shipping Cut Off Times (roughly 2pm your local time), including Next Day Air and expedited order requests.
Orders placed on weekends or National Holidays will be shipped the following business day.
To save you time and money, parts will be shipped to you from the closest warehouse (WA, TX, TN, CA, & KY) with available inventory. If item is unavailable in your closest warehouse, parts will ship from the next closest warehouse, which could lead to multiple packages and arrival dates.
We are required to charge tax on all orders being shipped to WA, TX, TN, CA, & KY. The taxes are automatically added and charged according to state requirements.